A Plan to deal with the most personal and sensitive of your family affairs and alleviate the financial and emotional burdens that naturally accompany a bereavement.
Planning ahead is important - here are some of the reasons why our clients purchase funeral plans:
• Putting your funeral wishes in your Will is NOT binding upon your executors - they do not have to carry out your wishes.
• Often, people just don't know what their deceased relative wanted - usually because it's natural to 'put off' talking about it.
• A funeral plan ensures that your wishes will be carried out and that the funeral director's services will be paid for at no extra cost to your family.
• Savings in a bank or building society or insurance is just a sum of money. Your executors are not obliged to spend it on your funeral and it is unlikely to keep up with the rising costs of funerals.
• You can choose a funeral to suit your requirements across a range of prices, or you can pay by instalments if you prefer.
• You will receive a certificate which confirms the funeral you have chosen. It also specifies, if you wish, personal details such as religious requirements. gifts to charities in lieu of flowers, music etc. You also receive a booklet which tells your family or executors all they need to know at the time of your funeral.
• At a time of sadness, you will have relieved your family of financial and emotional burdens - and those you leave behind will remember your thoughtfulness.
We are Agents for a National Funeral Plan Provider. If you would like a free, without obligation, appointment in the comfort of your own home we can arrange to see you and provide you with all the various options available when purchasing a prepaid funeral plan.
These plans can be purchased either in full or with a deposit and then the balance in instalments or using insurance backed options. There is a plan to meet everyones financial circumstances.